This one week virtual program teaches the fundamentals of soccer with an emphasis on improving specific skills (dribbling, passing, shooting, footwork) in a positive yet challenging environment.
In addition to soccer fundamentals, we focus on footwork, ball mastery, fitness, and mental skills to give your athlete a fun and engaging soccer camp experience, right from their home!
Hosted by Ryerson Rams Soccer, this is the perfect opportunity to sharpen your skills and have lots of fun this Summer!
What is a virtual camp, anyway?
A virtual camp brings all the things you love about camp – fun, learning, and community – right to your home. We all know that nothing can replace being together in person, so virtual camp is our way of making sure our families can still enjoy some of the magic of summer camp from a distance.
Virtual Soccer Camp
For 3 – 5 hours / day, athletes get an engaging camp experience with Ryerson Rams players and coaches. Campers (ages 7 – 13) are guided through age-appropriate drills, instruction, and workouts via both live and pre-recorded sessions to help them achieve their best.
Requirements of Parents & Guardians
In order to ensure the best possible experience for campers, parents & guardians will be asked to:
- Provide their camper with access to a connected device (computer, tablet, smartphone) during the camp day
- Provide their camper with a soccer ball and a space where they can safely practice footwork and ball skills (no kicking)
- Ensure a grownup is present in the home at all times during the camp day
- Provide a phone number where they can be reached
- Intervene with camper if contacted by camp staff (e.g. due to injury or misbehaviour)
- Support their camper with technology needs (e.g. accessing lessons / video calls)
Themes & Dates
Week #1: Euro Cup theme (Monday, July 13 – Friday, July 17, 2020)
Week #2: World Cup theme (Monday, July 20 – Friday, July 24, 2020)
Week #3: Euro Cup theme (Monday, July 27 – Thursday, July 30, 2020*)
*Ryerson is closed on Friday, July 31, 2020 for Ryerson Day
Virtual Camp – $149 (5-day weeks) / $119 (4-day weeks)
** Registration closes five (5) days before the start of a session, OR when that program is full.
Please note our program, “last minute” registration, transfer, refund, and dismissal policies found here.
All Genders aged 7 – 13 years old (as of December 31, 2020).
Registration opens Monday, June 8th!Apply for Virtual Camp!