Future Business Leaders
Five days at the Ted Rogers School of Management that will inspire you to lead!
Have you ever wanted to be on Dragons’ Den, pitching your business idea to potential investors? Do you have a passion for leadership, technology and innovation? Do you want to get noticed by employers so you can land your dream job? The Future Business Leaders Camp at the Ted Rogers School of Management is the place to start!
Over five days, our campers have the opportunity to:
- Participate in a mini-case competition
- Work with our Business Career Hub staff on their resumes
- Attend a Bootcamp to learn the technical skills employers expect
- Interact with award-winning faculty members
- Visit a downtown business
- Take part in recreational activities in our on-campus green space
**All in-person programs for Summer 2020 are cancelled**
Early Bird (until March 15) – $430
Regular – $475
** Registration closes 10 days before the start of a session, OR when that program is full.
Please note our program, “last minute” registration, transfer, refund, and dismissal policies found here.
Students 15 – 16 years old (as of December 31, 2020)
Ted Rogers School of Management (55 Dundas Street West)