What makes us stand out? Ours is a unique program featuring first-class facilities, experienced staff members, and top-rate programming.
The top reasons to send your child to Ryerson Summer Day Camps include:
- Our Staff Team – our camp staff are experienced instructors and caregivers. Each staff member completes a 7-day training program, and is First Aid and CPR certified. Staff members are University faculty, instructors, athletes, and students.
- Our Leadership Group – our veteran leadership team brings years of summer camp experience to Ryerson. These leaders provide full-time, year-round direction to our camp programs.
- Our Partners – we partner with top varsity sport teams and innovative academic departments across Ryerson to develop summer programming. Our partners include the U Sports ranked Ryerson Rams Men’s and Women’s Basketball teams and Men’s Soccer team, among others. Other partners include the Ryerson School of Journalism, the Ryerson Library Digital Media Experience Lab, and the Departments of Science, Engineering, and Architectural Science.
- Program options – offering camps in partnership with Ryerson’s varsity teams and academic departments allows us to provide distinct learning and development opportunities for campers all summer long.
- Before & After Care Programs – working parents can select the Before and/or After Care option for their child, which provides full supervised programming at the start and end of each day.
- Our Facility – our camps take place in state-of-the-art facilities across the Ryerson University campus, including the Mattamy Athletic Centre (former Maple Leaf Gardens), Recreation and Athletics Centre, the new Student Learning Centre, and labs, classrooms, and studios.
- Our New Camper Program – we would love to meet your family and talk about our Day Camp program! We offer tours of our facility, and one-on-one meetings on campus. Contact us for more information!