Our PA Day Soccer Camps are hosted by the five-time Ontario University Athletics East Champion (2012-2016) Ryerson Rams men’s soccer team, and the coaching staff who were awarded the OUA Coach of the Year honours in 2015 and 2016. Ryerson soccer camps offer campers with dynamic soccer programming that develops the complete soccer player with a focus on individual skills, leadership and team-building sessions, exercises to develop strength, agility and mobility.
World Cup PA Day Soccer Camp highlights include:
- Skill development focusing on ball control, passing, movement with and without the ball, dribbling and shooting skills. There is an additional emphasis on moves, tricks, ball coordination, turns, and shielding techniques.
- Soccer matches, competitions, team building games, and soccer skill sessions.
- Exercises to develop strength, agility, mobility, and flexibility.
- Age appropriate instruction with licensed Ryerson Rams soccer coaches and players.
- Reacting to Failure and Sportsmanship are topics covered throughout the day
This is an opportunity for young soccer players to learn from successful student athletes in a unique program, giving young soccer players an opportunity to not only receive a high level training but also benefit from Ryerson student athlete mentorship.
Friday, December 1, 2017
Friday, January 19, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Regular – $65 per day
** Please note our program, “last minute” registration, transfer, refund, and dismissal policies found here.
Boys & Girls 6 – 14 years old