PA Day Camps
The Ryerson Rams men’s varsity hockey team offers a program designed to challenge and develop the budding hockey player. With a strong focus on skill development, this program is perfect for boys and girls playing organized, competitive hockey and looking to take their game to the next level.
This is an opportunity for young hockey players to interact with successful student athletes in a unique program.
Your young hockey player will not only receive a high level off on-ice training nut will also benefit from our student athlete’s mentorship.
Camp activities include:
- Development of shooting skills, skating skills, and passing skills
- Player assessment (fitness and conditioning, on-ice skills)
- 3 hours of ice time each day
- Daily games / scrimmages
- Team building, group development, and leadership activities
- Recreation activities (basketball, dodgeball, indoor soccer)
- Goalie instruction available upon request
Questions about the PA Day Hockey Camps? Email Assistant Coach Nathaniel Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, October 5, 2018
Friday, November 16, 2018 ** FULL
Friday, January 18, 2019
Friday, February 15, 2019
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Regular – $120 per day
** Please note our program, “last minute” registration, transfer, refund, and dismissal policies found here.
Boys & Girls 6 – 13 years old (as of December 31, 2018)
Participants should have experience playing competitive, organized hockey.