The nationally ranked Ryerson Rams men’s varsity hockey team offers a program designed to challenge and develop the budding hockey player. With a strong focus on skill development, this program is perfect for boys and girls playing organized, competitive hockey and looking to take their game to the next level.
This is an opportunity for young hockey players to interact with successful student athletes in a unique program.
Your young hockey player will not only receive a high level off on-ice training nut will also benefit from our student athlete’s mentorship.
Camp activities include:
- Development of shooting skills, skating skills, and passing skills
- Player assessment (fitness and conditioning, on-ice skills)
- 3 hours of ice time each day
- Daily games / scrimmages
- Team building, group development, and leadership activities
- Recreation activities (basketball, dodgeball, indoor soccer)
- Goalie instruction available upon request
Questions about the PA Day Hockey Camps? Email Assistant Coach Nathaniel Brooks at email@example.com.
Friday, October 6, 2017
Friday, November 17, 2017
Friday, December 1, 2017
Friday, January 19, 2018
Friday, February 16, 2018
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Regular – $100 per day
** Please note our program, “last minute” registration, transfer, refund, and dismissal policies found here.
Boys & Girls 6 – 13 years old (as of December 31, 2017)