Our World Cup March Break Soccer Camp is hosted by the five-time Ontario University Athletics East Champion Ryerson Rams men’s soccer team, and the coaching staff who were awarded the OUA Coach of the Year honours in 2015 and 2016. Ryerson Soccer offers campers with dynamic soccer programming that develops the complete soccer player with a focus on individual skills, leadership and team-building sessions, exercises to develop strength, agility and mobility.
Each day of the camp has a specific focus, including dribbling, shooting, passing and defending. Our March Break Soccer Camp offers opportunities for young soccer players to interact with successful student athletes in a unique program, giving young soccer players an opportunity to not only receive a high level training but also benefit from Ryerson student athlete mentorship.
World Cup Soccer Camp highlights include:
- Skill development focusing on ball control, passing, movement with and without the ball, dribbling and shooting skills. There is an additional emphasis on moves, tricks, ball coordination, turns, and shielding techniques.
- Soccer matches, competitions, team building games, and soccer skill sessions.
- Exercises to develop strength, agility, mobility, and flexibility.
- Age appropriate instruction with licensed Ryerson Rams soccer coaches and athletes.
- Nutrition session that will consist of how to properly fuel the body when competing in sport but also provide general nutritional guidelines that each athlete can follow.
- Goal Setting, Thankfulness, Reacting to Failure, and Sportsmanship are topics covered throughout the week at the beginning of the day – each athlete will learn how to set short and long-term goals.
Monday, March 11 – Friday, March 15, 2019
Regular – $350 + tax
** Please note our program, “last minute” registration, transfer, refund, and dismissal policies found here.
Children and youth aged 6 – 14 years old
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Kerr Hall Gym (379 Victoria Street)